Trading crypto join now trakx.io [List Capital]

Trakx.io




Actually, this article I made because of fulfilling the syrat on trakx.io so that our rank will rise so that we can become champions and get the biggest reward from trakx.io. I was interested in joining Trakx.io because I accidentally saw YouTube read 150,000,000 titles in 2 days on the Junos YouTube account. I saw it on YouTube. The Junos was ranked 7th after I watched it several times and finally I was curious. and I want to try and before the list we have to have an erc 20 account. And then I search again on youtube how to create an erc 20 account, and finally I have an erc20 account at myether.com.

And then I list the account to trakx.io by clicking the description link of the junos, the youtube channel name, and on the front page, I want to fill in the name, email, and address of the erc20, so I first started directly creating an erc20 account because trakx.io will send the prize to the erc20 account.


And then after entering it turns out to support and be able to get the best ranking on Trakx.id you must have a social account like:

1. Facebook (for likes, shares, and join on trakx.io)

2. linkeld (for likes, shares, and joinon trakx.io)

3. telegram (for likes, shares, and join on trakx.io)

4. YouTube (for likes, shares, and join on trakx.io)

5. Twitter (for likes, shares, and join on trakx.io)

6. blog (used for writing trakx.io articles)



Trakx.io is an extraordinary platform providing and facilitating crypto trading. I am sure with Trakx.io why because at the beginning it has provided many rewards for crypto players.

Prizes that will be accepted according to the ranking below












If you are interested / you must get dollars
https://bounty.trakx.io/6217/6215986

You don't need to go to work far far enough to register on Trakx.io you can get a minimum of 16 $, I think this website is very promising for internet users who only have data capital can get free dollars by just liking. Share and join on trakx.io
and for those of you who really have excess money you can be able to have funds, you can simply directly join crypto trading on this trakx.io ceiling.

I am sure that if you join Trakx.io, you can become a millionaire because this platform is very very solid, many web sites are crypto platforms but I suggest you join in this Trakx.io besides new but also with the best system and satisfaction, hopefully Trakx.io and the members are always successful and are increasingly becoming the best ceiling in the world

I was confused by the article pembutan problem, and I tried to make an article, the title of which is free dollar from Trakx.io turned out after I sent my article came the reply turned out my article was less than 500 words and also my title was told to change because it was misleading and finally I rewrote and changed the title too. I hope that with this new title, my article will be received and get points and get the best rating, sorry until here is my writing because 
I want to take a selfi to a public place to get 1500 points.

for the sake of the photo self.trakx.io I volunteered to walk to the internet cafe to print the logo of the Trakx.io image because I did not have a tablet or computer so I took the initiative to print the photo and I was on my way to the cafe with my boyfriend ... after that we want to go to a public place and want to take a photo at the mall

and my current ranking is at trakz.io in number 4145 not too good I want in the top 10. so I am still working on the task given by Trakx.io, hopefully that will work and get the top 10 like the Junos in position 7 with referrals of 100 extraordinary people not I will lose the Junos at Trakx.io
zest for spirit


The mission was finished after taking photos to public places, Alfamidi, Irian Mall, and Cafe Cafes and you continued to eat Maliboro meatball lunch, so was the struggle for Trakx.io and after this I didn't expect much of the results, because I had done everything possible, good business will get good results, success is always trakx.io


I think this Trakx.io is very good and good why do I say that because at the beginning Trakx.io has already held a kind of prize, provided that we complete the assigned assignment, as we do now selfie with the trakx.io ceiling image and the next one Our destination for photos at Lavaz Coffee is that we chose Caffe because here the visitors are crowded and the place is cool like Trakx.io

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persyaratan Prmbuatan SKCK oleh POLRES ASAHAN KISARAN

Proses masuk islam dan syaratnya orang bisu (dipersulit)

Panduan Memakai ATM BCA Gojek dan Bedanya Dengan ATM BCA Biasa